You never know what you might find. A myth revealed, a history fact set straight, a joke to laugh at, a poem to awe at or even plain speaking of current events. One thing for sure it will be quite a ride.

Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses ~~Smile~~

Thursday, June 12, 2008

McCain Endorses Bush's 3rd Term

I know we have all heard that through McCain, Bush is going to have his third term. With me just not being one to go with the hype, I ignored those comments until...

I was watching the news, they were showing clips of Bush & McCain in the background, I noticed something that made me do a double-take.

What grabbed my attention was when Bush's was approaching the mic at a McCain event and to my astonishment, Bush help up THREE fingers and the he continued to repeat this gesture and McCain gave Bush the THUMBS UP!!! I still wasn't convinced until.... as Bush drawing close to McCain to shake his hand, once again held up THREE fingers!!!

Imagine my shock, I couldn't believe my eyes and I knew right away this had to be known, I couldn't kept this to myself!!!

I knew my Readers would want to see this and since my Readers always want proof, I found the video and placed it here for you all to see. (For those of you that want it short and sweet, Bush's three finger salute starts at 3:38 through 3:52 on the video)



I gave this some more thought and I came up with two options for Bush's three finger salute:

A. Bush was letting all know; including McCain, that he (Bush) was in fact by proxy was going to have a third term or...

B. Instead of putting up two fingers in a sign of peace, Bush was putting up three fingers in a sign of war


I leave it you; my dear Readers, to decide.

They don't call me Facetious Muse for nothing

No comments: