You never know what you might find. A myth revealed, a history fact set straight, a joke to laugh at, a poem to awe at or even plain speaking of current events. One thing for sure it will be quite a ride.

Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses ~~Smile~~

Monday, July 10, 2006

A Poet Writes from the Heart

Misery loves company, so I am told
Yet many wonder why I write so dark
In my heart the tears never stop

For cruelty and pain are rampant
Seeing someone smile is out of the norm
Hearing laughter is so scarce

I do not know if I became a poet
To express my pain inside
Maybe it was to give a voice to all that can't

The poor, the weak and the young
They all need someone to speak
For everyday to them is a battle

So weary are they
There is no energy to fight
So now I speak on behalf of all

I am a poet {so I am told}
A poet that writes from the heart

4 comments:

Just_April1974 Aka. Mz_Erotic said...

:"( That is how so very dark i feel inside. {{~HUGS~}}

MysticSeaMaiden said...

Well sometimes I have learned letting that darkness go can be as scarey as the darkness itself. But I figure it is better to try to bring to light the dark things that every single human has to face everyday. The homelessness, abused children, the hungry, just to mention a few. I would say many choose to disregard these dark places if life, but late at night I am pretty sure everyone has to look darkness in the eye and say "Now What?"
Thank you so much for your wonderful reply you are an angel
Hugsssssss

zombiemaster said...

Nice work there, Sister Muse.

MysticSeaMaiden said...

Awwww Thank you very much Z , you made my day ;)